Karen O'Neal clinic information:
*Other than by request, it looks like lessons will typically start around 3:00 in the afternoon
*All riders welcome. If there are 4 or more in a group I will extend the lesson by 15 minutes. green horses or riders, new riders with Karen and other circumstances can do a private lesson
Karen O'Neal's 2012 Schedule In Progress!
- Mondays 9, 16, 23/tentative
- Mondays 24, 31
- Clinic/Compete: 15-16
- Mondays 7, 28
- Clinic 19-20 (hopefully xc schooling)
- Sunday 6, hosted by Jumps n Jodphurs Pony Club, location either Statzer's in Goshen or at MYM
- Mondays 7, 14, 21
- Monday 11, 25 (Cancelled-Karen competing at Twin Rivers)
- Clinic 16-17
- Mondays 2, 9, 23
- Note: 16th removed from schedule
- "Mondays" 4, 5 or 6
- June 18-19; Clinic/Compete: Event Steeplechase Derby Playday & CT
- Karen will be coaching at our Event Derby & Combined Test. This is an excellent time to test out what you have been learning through the Spring and get your feet wet in a low key atmosphere...
- July - Travel to Sisters for lessons so you can appreciate KO driving to teach us!
- Aug - Changed to travel to Sisters for lessons so you can appreciate KO driving to us!
- Mondays 12, 19 (possible), 26 (set derby course)
- Monday 10
- Clinic/Compete: 15-16, Fall Harvest Event Derby Playday & CT
- Mon Feb 8
- Mon Feb 15
- Mon Feb 22
- (((( Sun Feb 28 clinic at Poseidon))))
- these clinics are often ope to those outside pony club. contact Darla Westlake , Jumps n Jodhpurs Pony Club for information.
- CANCELLED Sun Mar 7 clinic through JJPC, location either Poseidon or Make Your Mark;
- these clinics are often open to those outside pony club. contact Darla Westlake for information.
- ADDED: Mon Mar 8 at Make Your Mark
- Mon April 5
- Sat April 10 - Tentative Clinic format with Karen,
- including demonstration on studs, which to buy and which to use,
- Slideshow and talk by Mark Revenaugh, DVM on lameness
- Sun April 11
- Karen will be coaching at our Spring Event Derby & Combined Test. This is an excellent time to test out what you have been learing through the Spring and get your feet wet in a low key atmosphere...
- Mon April 26
- Mon May 3 (could also possibly be Sunday May 2)
- Mon May 10
- Mon May 24
- Mon June 7
- Mon June 14
- August 16, 30
- September 13
- October 4, 11, 25
- October 16-17 for clinic and our Fall Halloween Derby!
***Photos of Karen O'Neal kindly borrowed from www.onealfarms.com
2010 Karen O'Neal clinic schedule:
Previous 2010 Schedule: